The TV DRAMA GUIDE is the only portable annual reference book for the international drama business.
Advertisers will receive a full page of information about their company opposite the advertisement.
This page includes:
• Complete information about your firm, including address, phone, email,
website and principal executives.
• Listings of your top drama properties.
• A half-page statement from your company’s CEO or head of sales,
together with his/her color image.
• The TV DRAMA GUIDE will have print and/or digital distribution at MIPCOM.
• Your advertisement and editorial page also appear in the digital edition of the TV DRAMA GUIDE, which is sent to 35,000 media executives two weeks
before MIPCOM and is available on our website for one year.
• The TV DRAMA GUIDE is mailed to approximately 4,000 programming
decision-makers culled from our audited circulation list.
• Your company’s profile will also be placed in TV DRAMA WEEKLY, our online
newsletter reaching 25,000 media executives every Tuesday.
The TV DRAMA GUIDE provides readers with:
• Information on distribution companies and drama series, miniseries and
specials from across the globe.
• Interviews with the biggest names in the drama business, from on-screen
talent to showrunners to the heads of networks and production and distribution companies.
Full 4/C page........................... US$2,000
Full 4/C spread or 2 pages.......US$3,000
Space reservations ............ September 3
Advertising materials............September 8
You can also add an embedded video to your advertisement in any of our digital editions. The cost is US$500 per enhanced page. To learn more about this innovative service, click here.
For more information, please contact Ricardo Guise on
email@example.com or Dana Mattison on firstname.lastname@example.org.