Looking for a new way to promote your latest shows for MIP Cancun? Take part in the first-ever TV Latina Screenings Festival, which begins November 2!
Set to be held at TVLatinaScreeningsFestival.com, this new virtual screenings showcase allows you to promote one or more trailers—up to 10 minutes in length—on our sleek events portal. Click here for an example of what the festival will look like. The Screenings Festival will be promoted with a dedicated blast to all our 40,000 online subscribers. You can see an example here.
The TVLatinaScreeningsFestival.com destination will also be promoted in our daily and weekly newsletters, websites and social media handles for the entire duration of the virtual screenings event, which will run through January 3.
The TV Latina Screenings Festival package includes:
- One or more videos included in the festival (see pricing information below). Each video is housed on its own page and will be accompanied by a show description and a quote from your head of sales outlining why the series is unique. Click here for an example.
- Each video description will be accompanied by a link to your company’s website for buyers who require more information on the series.
- Your head of sales or a regional sales executive will be included in a comprehensive article that will appear in the TV Latina Screenings Festival blast and on the TV Latina Screenings Festival homepage.
- You will receive a Screening Room on TVLatinaScreenings.tv with your festival selections included in the TV Latina Screenings Festival Event Room.
- You will receive our Digital MIP Cancun listings package, allowing you to list up to ten programs inside the digital version of TV Listings, in the Digital MIP Cancun Event Room on TVLatinaScreenings.tv and inside the TV Latina App, available for iOS and Android devices.
- The TV Latina Screenings Festival will appear as a multi-page interactive article, featuring embedded videos, in the Digital Edition of TV Latina, which will be sent as an email blast to approximately 35,000 media executives and will be extensively promoted in our newsletters, websites and social media handles.
One video: US$1,200
Two videos: US$2,000
Three videos: US$2,600
Four videos: US$3,000
Five videos: US$3,400
Deadline to Submit Materials: October 19
Want to be included in the TV Latina Screenings Festival?
Contact Ricardo Guise at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dana Mattison at email@example.com. Book your slot early, as space is limited!