View this email in your browser
- The GUIDE offers advertisers a full page of information opposite each ad, featuring details about their company, a headshot and a half-page statement from the CEO or head of sales.
- We will also post each company profile printed in the GUIDE in World Screen Weekly, TV Formats Weekly, TV Real Weekly, TV Kids Weekly or TV Drama Weekly.
- The GUIDE will be available at Digital MIPTV and accessible to all of the event’s delegates.
- The GUIDE will be available as a digital publication, sent to 35,000 media executives a week before MIPTV and available on our website for one year.
- The GUIDE is mailed to 3,000 programming decision-makers culled from our audited circulation list.
- The GUIDE provides readers with information on distribution companies and programs available throughout the world.
- The GUIDE is an annual source of valuable information for program buyers worldwide.
- The GUIDE is a portable reference book—measuring 4 x 8 inches—providing recipients with easy access to its information.
- The GUIDE contains a variety of information on programming trends, and exclusive interviews with the top executives in the media industry.
- The GUIDE is designed by the same award-winning team that publishes our 15 other publications and 15 newsletters.
- The GUIDE is printed with the best paper and the best printing equipment available.
You can trust us to provide you with a targeted, attractive and
effective way to reach your target audience all year long.
|Full 4/C page
|Full 4/C spread or two pages
|3 full 4/C pages
|4 full 4/C pages
Space Reservations..........March 11
Ad Materials..................March 16
For more information, please contact Ricardo Guise at (212) 924-7620
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are currently subscribed to receive information
about advertising opportunities in World Screen and its portfolio of online and print assets.
To unsubscribe from receiving any further updates about World Screen marketing offers, click here.