In our 36th year of publishing excellence, World Screen, with our April (MIPTV) 2021 editions, will demonstrate, yet again, why we are the most trusted and respected provider of news, interviews and analysis in the international media business. We have the best editorial team, the most comprehensive articles, the most important interviews, the most attractive layout, the finest printing (we won the Gold Ink Award for “Best Printed Trade Magazine in the World”), the best-quality paper stock and a controlled circulation. Don’t take our word for it—if you compare our recent
MIPTV editions to those of our competitors, you will see an abundance of evidence pointing to our position as the number one publisher in the business.
Here are some of the articles we are publishing at MIPTV 2021:
• Distribution Shifts: Amid production disruptions, the streaming wars and virtual markets, leading distribution chiefs weigh in on navigating the landscape.
• By the Book: The rush to acquire literary IP is as intense as ever.
• Criminal Minds: Checking back in on the always popular crime drama genre.
• Better Together: How are co-production deals evolving?
• Preschool Prize: Exploring the latest trends in preschool.
• Spirit of Adventure: Factual series are allowing viewers to explore the world from home.
• Caring for Classics: How are mega-formats being renewed and refreshed amid COVID-19 restrictions?
Also available at MIPTV 2021:
|WORLD SCREEN GUIDE: Advertisers in the guide receive a full page of information about their company (including an executive’s headshot) opposite their ads. The guide will be available at Digital MIPTV, mailed to our database of program buyers and sent out as a digital edition to 30,000-plus readers before the market. In addition, distributor profiles from the guides will run in our e-mail newsletters World Screen Weekly, TV Formats Weekly, TV Real Weekly, TV Kids Weekly or TV Drama Weekly.
We can offer you two options:
• A full-page advertisement in the print and digital editions for US$2,000, or a two-page spread for US$3,000.
• A two-page spread advertisement solely in the digital edition for just US$2,000.
Here are the value-added free benefits you will derive from advertising with us at MIPTV:
1) We will place your advertisement on a right-hand page up front in WORLD SCREEN or, if you prefer, inside any of our targeted magazines—TV KIDS, TV DRAMA and TV REAL. These targeted magazines appear both inside WORLD SCREEN and as stand-alone publications with their own circulation to programming executives worldwide. When you advertise in our targeted magazines, it's like being in TWO magazines for the price of one!
2) A company profile up front in the magazine featuring program highlights, an image of a show, a quote from an executive at the company and a headshot.
3) The profile will also be published in one of our daily newsletters during the weeks prior to the markets.
4) We will also run your profile and advertisement in the digital editions—reaching 35,000 media executives a week before the market—at no charge. The digital editions will be extensively promoted in our newsletters, websites and social media handles for several weeks before and during MIPTV.
5) The digital editions will also be available at Digital MIPTV via the publications section and through dedicated exhibitor pages, giving you exposure to the event’s entire database.
6) You will receive invaluable social media exposure by having your profile tweeted to @worldscreen's followers.
7) As an advertiser, you will also get our listings services (including a color image of a program) in WORLD SCREEN and the digital edition of TV LISTINGS.
8) Your program listings will also appear in the WORLD SCREEN APP, available for iOS and Android devices.
9) We will also place video clips of your programs in your own Screening Room for MIPTV on WorldScreenings.com, our video portal powered by Brightcove.
10) We will place your electronic button advertisement on the home page of any one of our 11 targeted websites, TVKids.ws, TVDrama.ws, TVReal.ws, TVFormats.ws, TVEurope.ws, TVAsia.ws, TVLatina.ws, TVMEA.ws, TVUSA.ws, TVCanada.ws and TVNovelas.ws, for two months.
11) Your company's product news will receive priority treatment in our five online daily newsletters, 11 online weekly newsletters and 22 websites.
DEADLINES FOR THE APRIL EDITIONS
World Screen Guide
Space reservations ............................ March 11
Advertising materials ......................... March 16
World Screen, TV Kids, TV Real, TV Drama
Space reservations ............................ March 15
Advertising materials ......................... March 17
For more information, please contact Ricardo Guise on