World Screen is expanding its strand of In-Demand Reports this October, allowing distributors to spotlight their new offerings to acquisition executives across the globe.
Here is the full schedule of In-Demand Reports this October:
October 5: World Screen In-Demand: Holiday TV Movies
Holiday-themed made-for-TV movies are popular slot-fillers for broadcasters.
October 8: TV Kids In-Demand: Preschool & Bridge
A look at shows
focused on young viewers in the 2 to 8 age range.
October 12: TV Drama In-Demand: Mysteries & Thrillers
Spotlighting twisty thrillers and crime shows.
October 15: TV Real In-Demand: Travel & Adventure
With travel still a challenge, broadcasters are keen to let viewers see the world from the comfort of their living rooms.
October 19: TV Kids In-Demand: Kids 6-12
Highlighting series aimed at a broad kids' demo.
October 22: TV Drama In-Demand: Blue-Sky Dramas
Viewers are seeking out uplifting, light dramas, from comedic procedurals to love stories.
October 26: TV Real In-Demand: People & Society
Stories about real people continue to fascinate, from factual-entertainment series that delve into how businesses are run to celebrity-based reality shows to in-depth biographies.
With the purchase of a program highlight in a World Screen In-Demand, TV Kids In-Demand, TV Drama In-Demand or TV Formats In-Demand report, you can spotlight one of your key properties, providing important details like commissioning broadcaster and production company, synopsis and duration, ratings information and contacts. The highlight will be accompanied by an image of the show and a link to a trailer. You can also submit a video pitch from your CEO or head of sales introducing the trailer.
This is the perfect opportunity to virtually pitch your shows directly to the global buying community.
These reports will be sent to our database of readers every Monday and Thursday in October. Have a look at some recent examples: TV Kids In-Demand: Action Adventure, TV Real In-Demand: History, TV Drama In-Demand: Romance & Family.
Here are all the benefits you will receive, in addition to the program highlight:
- A 600x120 pixels banner directly above your highlighted show.
- Your trailer and video pitch will be featured as a New from WorldScreenings highlight in one of our daily newsletters for two weeks.
- A full page about your show in the November digital edition, with links to view your trailer and the email addresses of your sales executives hotlinked. See an example here.
- Your trailer and video pitch will be featured in an In-Demand event room on WorldScreenings.com for two months. This event room will be promoted in our daily and weekly newsletters throughout the months of October and November.
- Your complete program listings will be included in the November digital edition of TV Listings.
One report: US$1,500
Two reports: US$2,500
Three reports: US$3,000
Want to be included in one or more of the In-Demand reports?
Contact Ricardo Guise at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Dana Mattison at email@example.com.
Book your slot early, as space is limited!