TV Formats is launching two In-Demand Reports this August, allowing distributors to spotlight their new format offerings to acquisition executives across the globe.
The lineup of TV Formats In-Demand Reports this August includes:
August 6: Game Shows
August 27: Dating Shows
With the purchase of a program highlight in a TV Formats In-Demand report, you can spotlight one of your key properties, providing important details like commissioning broadcaster and production company, synopsis and duration, ratings information and contacts. The highlight will be accompanied by an image of the show and a link to a trailer. You can also submit a video pitch from your CEO or head of sales introducing the trailer.
In the absence of conventions this summer, this is the perfect opportunity to virtually pitch your shows directly to the global buying community.
This new service comes on the heels of the tremendous success of our TV Kids In-Demand reports this June. You can see a recent edition here.
Here are all the benefits you will receive, in addition to the program highlight:
- A 600x120 pixels banner directly above your highlighted show.
- Your trailer and video pitch will be featured as a New from WorldScreenings highlight in TV Real Daily for two weeks.
- A full page about your show in the August or September digital edition, with links to view your trailer and the email addresses of your sales executives hotlinked.
- Your trailer and video pitch will be featured in an In-Demand event room on WorldScreenings.com for two months. This event room will be promoted in our daily and weekly newsletters throughout the months of August and September.
- Your complete program listings will be included in the August or September digital edition of TV Listings.
We are offering one program highlight for US$1,500, or two program highlights for $2,500.
Want to be included in one or more of the In-Demand reports?
Contact Ricardo Guise at email@example.com
or Dana Mattison at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book your slot early, as space is limited!