In our 35th year of publishing excellence, World Screen, with our October (MIPCOM) 2020 editions, will demonstrate, yet again, why we are the most trusted and respected provider of news, interviews and analysis in the international media business. We have the best editorial team, the most comprehensive articles, the most important interviews, the most attractive layout, the finest printing (we won the Gold Ink Award for “Best Printed Trade Magazine in the World”), the best-quality paper stock, the earliest and most extensive convention distribution, and a controlled circulation.
Don't take our word for it—if you compare our recent MIPCOM editions with those of our competitors, you will see an abundance of evidence pointing to our position as the number one publisher in the business.
Also available at MIPCOM 2020:
|TV DRAMA GUIDE & TV KIDS GUIDE
Advertisers in the guides receive a full page of information about their company (including an executive's headshot) opposite their ads. The guides will be extensively distributed at MIPCOM, mailed to our database of program buyers and sent out as digital editions to 30,000-plus readers before the market. In addition, distributor
profiles from the guides will run in our e-mail newsletters TV Drama Weekly or TV Kids Weekly. TV Kids Guide will also be distributed at MIPJunior.
Here are the ten free benefits you will receive from advertising with us at MIPCOM.
1) We will place your advertisement on a right-hand page up front in WORLD SCREEN or, if you prefer, inside any of our targeted magazines—TV DRAMA, TV KIDS, TV REAL and TV LISTINGS. These targeted magazines appear both inside WORLD SCREEN and as stand-alone publications with their own publication bins and
hotel distribution at the markets, and their own circulation to programming executives worldwide. When you advertise in our targeted magazines, it's like being in TWO magazines for the price of one!
2) A company profile up front in the magazine featuring program highlights, an image of a show, a quote from an executive at the company and a headshot.
3) The profile will also be published in one of our daily newsletters prior to the markets.
4) You will receive invaluable social media exposure by having your profile tweeted to @worldscreen's followers.
5) As an advertiser, you will also get our listings services (including a color image of a program) in WORLD SCREEN, TV LISTINGS (a separate magazine) and the digital edition of TV LISTINGS.
6) Your listings and stand number will also be included in the WORLD SCREEN APP, available for iOS and Android devices.
7) We will also place video clips of your programs in your own Screening Room for MIPCOM on WorldScreenings.com, our video portal powered by Brightcove, for two months.
8) We will also run your profile and advertisement in the digital edition—reaching 35,000 media executives a week before the markets—at no charge.
Please visit WorldScreen.com to see the MIPCOM 2019 digital editions.
9) We will place your electronic box advertisement on the home page of any one of our 11 targeted websites, TVEurope.ws, TVKids.ws, TVFormats.ws, TVReal.ws, TVAsia.ws, TVLatina.ws, TVDrama.ws, TVMEA.ws, TVUSA.ws, TVCanada.ws and TVNovelas.ws, for two months.
10) Your company's product news will receive priority treatment in our five online daily newsletters, ten online weekly newsletters and 22 websites.
DEADLINES FOR THE OCTOBER EDITIONS:
TV Kids Guide, TV Drama Guide
Space reservations ............................ September 4
Advertising materials ......................... September 10
World Screen, TV Kids, TV Drama,
TV Real, TV Listings*
Space reservations ............................ September 15
Advertising materials ......................... September 17
*The editorial deadline to be included in TV Listings
and the World Screen App is September 4.
For more information, please contact Ricardo Guise on
email@example.com or (212) 924-7620