As part of our efforts to help buyers find the best content to fill their slates, TV Real is launching a series of weekly genre reports this summer, spotlighting new shows in a variety of areas. This August, we’ll be highlighting five key genres in the doc and factual business: true crime, lifestyle (food/travel/home reno), history, wildlife and science and technology.
With the purchase of a program highlight in the TV Real In-Demand report, you can spotlight one of your key properties, providing important details like commissioning broadcaster and production company, synopsis and duration, ratings information and contacts. The highlight will be accompanied by an image of the show and a link to a trailer. You can also submit a video pitch from your CEO or head of sales introducing the trailer.
In the absence of conventions this summer, this is the perfect opportunity to virtually pitch your shows directly to the factual buying community.
This new newsletter will be sent to our database of readers in the non-scripted community every Monday in August, reaching 18,000 executives across the globe. You can see what the newsletter will look like here.
Here are all the benefits you will receive, in addition to the program highlight:
- A 600x120 pixels banner directly above your highlighted show.
- Your trailer and video pitch will be featured as a New from WorldScreenings highlight in TV Real Daily for two weeks.
- A full page about your show in the August or September digital edition of World Screen, with links to view your trailer and the email addresses of your sales executives hotlinked.
- Your trailer and video pitch will be featured in a TV Real In-Demand event room on WorldScreenings.com for two months. This event room will be promoted in TV Real Weekly and TV Real Daily throughout the months of August and September.
- Your complete program listings will be included in the August or September digital edition of TV Listings.
The full schedule of the In-Demand Genre Reports is below:
August 3: True Crime
August 10: Lifestyle (Food/Travel/Home Reno)
August 17: History
August 24: Wildlife
August 31: Science & Technology
One report: US$1,500
Two reports: US$2,500
Three reports: US$3,000
Four reports: US$3,500
Want to be included in one or more of the TV Real In-Demand reports?
Contact Ricardo Guise at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Dana Mattison at email@example.com.
Book your slot early, as space is limited!