As part of our efforts to help buyers find the best content to fill their slates, TV Drama is launching a series of weekly genre reports this summer, spotlighting new shows in a variety of areas. This July, we’ll be highlighting four key genres in the scripted business: crime, romance & family, Scandinavian and Turkish.
With the purchase of a program highlight in the TV Drama In-Demand report, you can showcase one of your key properties, providing important details like commissioning broadcaster and production company, synopsis and duration, ratings information and contacts. The highlight will be accompanied by an image of the show and a link to a trailer. You can also submit a video pitch from your CEO or head of sales introducing the trailer.
In the absence of conventions this summer, this is the perfect opportunity to virtually pitch your shows directly to the scripted buying community.
This new newsletter will be sent to our database of readers in the drama community every Monday in July, reaching 22,000 executives across the globe. You can see what the newsletter will look like here.
Here are all the benefits you will receive, in addition to the program highlight:
- A 600x120 pixels banner directly above your highlighted show.
- Your trailer and video pitch will be featured as a New from WorldScreenings highlight in TV Drama Daily for two weeks.
- A full page about your show in the July or the August digital edition of World Screen, with links to view your trailer and the email addresses of your sales executives hotlinked.
- Your trailer and video pitch will be featured in a TV Drama In-Demand event room on WorldScreenings.com for two months. This event room will be promoted in TV Drama Weekly and TV Drama Daily throughout the months of July and August.
- Your complete program listings will be included in the July or August digital edition of TV Listings.
The full schedule of the In-Demand Genre Reports is below:
July 6: Crime
July 13: Romance & Family
July 20: Scandinavian
July 27: Turkish
One report: US$1,500
Two reports: US$2,500
Three reports: US$3,000
Four reports: US$3,500
Want to be included in one or more of the TV Drama In-Demand reports?
Contact Ricardo Guise at email@example.com
or Dana Mattison at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book your slot early, as space is limited!