In the absence of markets, we know our clients are eager to directly pitch their slates to the global content community. Responding to this need, we have launched WorldScreenings. This email newsletter serves as a complement to our leading video portal, WorldScreenings.com.
This service provides an exclusive, uncluttered environment for you to showcase what your company has to offer.
- The newsletter will feature an interview with an executive at your company, a producer on one of your shows or on-screen talent. This profile can either be in written form or, if you prefer, be presented as a video conference with a member of the World Screen editorial team, or as a video presentation by an executive at your company.
- Your exclusive report will appear as a three-page article in the Digital Edition of the magazine.
You can see a recent example here.
- This email newsletter is sent out as an email blast to approximately 40,000 media executives.
- You will receive a full-page advertisement in the Digital Edition of the magazine.
You can see the August Digital Editions here.
- You will receive a 600x140 pixels banner at the top of the newsletter.
- This newsletter will also feature up to ten videos from your own Screening Room on WorldScreenings.com, our state-of-the-art video portal, for two months.
- Your complete program listings will be included in the Digital Edition of TV Listings.
You can see the latest Digital Edition of TV Listings here.
- As an added benefit, the WorldScreenings profile or video presentation will also be showcased in one or more of our five daily newsletters (World Screen Newsflash, TV Kids Daily, TV Drama Daily, TV Real Daily and Diario TV Latina).
- We will also feature it in one of our weekly newsletters (TV Drama Weekly, TV Kids Weekly, TV Real Weekly, TV Formats Weekly or World Screen Weekly).
- We will tweet the profile out to our followers on Twitter and LinkedIn.
The price for this total package is just US$4,000.
You can see examples of WorldScreenings by clicking the banners below: