- Tooning In
Distributors offer up insights on the types of shows they’re looking to invest in and share their thoughts on the best ways to work with producers to develop a show that will resonate with kids around
Here are the 11 free benefits you will receive from advertising in our brand-new September/Pre-MIPCOM & Pre-MIPJunior Edition:
1. Comprehensive mailing to buyers before they leave for MIPCOM and MIPJunior.
2. Extensive distribution in publication bins and hotels during MIPCOM and MIPJunior.
3. Your company will receive a profile (including a color image of a highlighted program and the headshot of the executive interviewed) in the front section of the magazine.
4. The profile will also run in TV KIDS DAILY and WORLD SCREEN NEWSFLASH before the market.
5. You will receive invaluable social media exposure by having your profile tweeted to @worldscreen's and @tvkidsdaily's followers.
6. You will also get our listings services (including a color image of a program) in WORLD SCREEN, TV LISTINGS (a separate magazine) and the digital edition of TV LISTINGS.
7. Your listings and stand number will also appear in the WORLD SCREEN APP, available for iOS and Android devices.
8. We will place your electronic box advertisement on the home page of tvkids.ws for two months.
9. We will also run your profile and advertisement in the digital edition—reaching 35,000 media executives a week before the market—at no charge.
10. We will place video clips of your programs in your own Screening Rooms for MIPCOM & MIPJunior on WorldScreenings.com, our video portal powered by Brightcove, for two months.
11. Your company's product news will receive priority
treatment in our four online daily newsletters, ten online weekly newsletters and 22 websites.
Space Reservations...August 24
Ad Materials.............August 26