With new productions delayed and sports events on hold, broadcasters and platforms worldwide are eagerly looking for content.
Make sure acquisition execs across the globe know all about your spring/summer lineup by advertising in the May Digital Editions of World Screen, TV Latina and TV Listings. These editions will be sent out to our online database of 30,000 media executives on May 6, and heavily promoted in our 14 newsletters and 22 websites for several weeks.
Our digital editions are hugely successful, averaging more than 30,000 impressions.
Here are the value-added free benefits you
will derive from advertising with us in May.
- A company profile in one of our daily newsletters in May spotlighting your new highlights.
- You will receive invaluable social media exposure by having your profile tweeted to @worldscreen's followers.
- You will have your own Screening Room on our video portal WorldScreenings.com. In the absence of a physical market, this is the perfect opportunity for buyers around the world to screen clips of your latest shows.
- Your complete program listings will appear in the digital edition of TV Listings.
- Your listings will also appear in the World Screen App, available for both iOS and Android.
- We will place your electronic button advertisement on the home page of any one of our 11 targeted websites, TVEurope.ws, TVKids.ws, TVFormats.ws, TVReal.ws, TVAsia.ws, TVLatina.ws, TVDrama.ws, TVMEA.ws, TVUSA.ws, TVCanada.ws and TVNovelas.ws, for two months.
- Your company's product news will receive priority treatment in our four online daily newsletters, ten online weekly newsletters and 22 websites.
- Our digital editions are easily accessible: they can be read on a desktop, laptop or tablet, and with the Issuu app for iOS and Android you can download the edition for on-the-go reading.
Space Reservations: April 29
Ad Materials: May 1
Please contact Ricardo Guise at email@example.com for
pricing information. Premium placements are available!