Due to the overwhelmingly positive response to our TV Kids In-Demand reports in the summer and fall, we'll be doing another round of spotlighting the best in children's content this winter!
You can see a recent edition here.
For three weeks in the run-up to the TV Kids Festival and Kidscreen Summit, we'll be showcasing a range of hot properties available on the market.
With the purchase of a program highlight in this TV Kids In-Demand report, you can spotlight one of your key properties, providing important details like commissioning broadcaster and production company, synopsis and duration, ratings information and contacts. The highlight will be accompanied by an image of the show and a link to a trailer. You can also submit a video pitch from your CEO or head of sales introducing the trailer.
The cost for you to highlight one of your programs is US$1,500.
Here are all the benefits you will receive, in addition to the program highlight:
- A 600x120 pixels banner directly above your highlighted show.
- Your trailer and video pitch will be featured as a New from WorldScreenings highlight in TV Kids Daily for two weeks.
- A full page about your show in the March digital edition, with links to view your trailer and the email addresses of your sales executives hotlinked.
- Your trailer and video pitch will be featured in an In-Demand event room on WorldScreenings.com for two months. This event room will be promoted in our daily and weekly newsletters in January and February.
- Your complete program listings will be included in the March digital edition of TV Listings.
Want to be included? Contact Ricardo Guise at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Dana Mattison at email@example.com.
Book your slot early, as space is limited!