In our 35th year of publishing excellence, WORLD SCREEN, with our April (MIPTV) 2020 editions, will demonstrate, yet again, why we are the most trusted and respected provider of news, interviews and analysis in the international media business. We have the best editorial team, the most comprehensive articles, the most important interviews, the most attractive layout, the finest printing (we won the Gold Ink Award for "Best Printed Trade Magazine in the World"), the best-quality paper stock, the earliest and most extensive convention distribution, and a controlled circulation. Don't take our word for it—if you compare our recent MIPTV editions to those of our competitors, you will see an abundance of evidence pointing to our position as the number one publisher in the business.
Here are some of the articles we are publishing at MIPTV 2020:
• A Question of Independence: Leading producers, writers, showrunners and execs weigh in on the pros and cons of going it alone or joining a bigger group in pursuit of scale.
• Hit Seekers: Europe's top buyers discuss their original programming and acquired content needs.
• Back in Time: Checking in on the latest developments in period drama.
• Scandi Revival: Exploring the broad range of scripted coming out of the Scandinavian markets.
TV FORMATS (Bonus Distribution: MIPFormats)
• Write Stuff: Examining the do’s and don’ts of scripted-format adaptations.
• Taste Makers: What’s new in cooking formats.
TV KIDS (Bonus Distribution: International Emmy Kids Awards)
• Laugh Track: The secrets to making young viewers laugh.
• Eco Warriors: Environmental messaging is appearing in a host of new series for young ones.
TV REAL (Bonus Distribution: MIPDoc)
• Wild Times: What new narrative and production techniques are being used in wildlife filmmaking?
• Everyday Science: Examining the demand for fact-ent series that explain everyday marvels.
TV ASIA (Bonus Distribution: APOS)
• Expanding Horizons: Pay-TV channel operators and OTT services reveal their expansion strategies.
• LatAm's Finest: Exploring the trends in new content out of Latin America.
Also available at MIPTV 2020:
|TV FORMATS GUIDE & WORLD SCREEN GUIDE:
Advertisers in the guides receive a full page of information about their company (including an executive's headshot) opposite their ads. The guides will be extensively distributed at MIPTV, mailed to our database of program buyers and sent out as digital editions to 30,000-plus readers before the market. In addition, distributor
profiles from the guides will run in our e-mail newsletters World Screen Weekly, TV Formats Weekly, TV Real Weekly, TV Kids Weekly or TV Drama Weekly.
Here are the ten value-added free benefits you will derive from advertising with us at MIPTV:
1) We will place your advertisement on a right-hand page up front in WORLD SCREEN or, if you prefer, inside any of our targeted magazines—TV EUROPE, TV KIDS, TV DRAMA, TV REAL,
TV FORMATS, TV ASIA,TV LATINA and TV LISTINGS. These targeted magazines appear both inside WORLD SCREEN and as stand-alone publications with their own publication bins and
hotel distribution at the markets, and their own circulation to programming executives worldwide. When you advertise in our targeted magazines, it's like being in TWO magazines for the price of one!
2) A company profile up front in the magazine featuring program highlights, an image of a show, a quote from an executive at the company and a headshot.
3) The profile will also be published in one of our daily newsletters during the weeks prior to the markets.
4) You will receive invaluable social media exposure by having your profile tweeted to @worldscreen's followers.
5) As an advertiser, you will also get our listings services (including a color image of a program) in WORLD SCREEN, TV LISTINGS (a separate magazine) and the digital edition of TV LISTINGS.
6) Your program listings and stand number will also appear in the WORLD SCREEN APP, available for iOS and Android devices.
7) We will also place video clips of your programs in your own Screening Room for MIPTV on WorldScreenings.com, our video portal powered by Brightcove.
8) We will also run your profile and advertisement in the digital edition—reaching 35,000 media executives a week before the markets—at no charge.
Please visit WorldScreen.com to see the MIPTV 2019 digital editions.
9) We will place your electronic button advertisement on the home page of any one of our 11 targeted websites, TVEurope.ws, TVKids.ws, TVFormats.ws, TVReal.ws, TVAsia.ws, TVLatina.ws, TVDrama.ws, TVMEA.ws, TVUSA.ws, TVCanada.ws and TVNovelas.ws, for two months.
10) Your company's product news will receive priority treatment in our four online daily newsletters, ten online weekly newsletters and 22 websites.
Want information on our March/Pre-MIPTV issue? Click here.
DEADLINES FOR THE APRIL (MIPTV, MIPDOC & MIPFORMATS) EDITIONS
World Screen Guide, TV Formats Guide
Space reservations ............................ February 27
Advertising materials ......................... March 2
World Screen, TV Europe, TV Kids, TV Real, TV Formats, TV Drama, TV Asia,
Space reservations ............................ March 4
Advertising materials ......................... March 9
For more information, please contact Ricardo Guise on
firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 924-7620.