View this email in your browser
- The GUIDE offers advertisers a full page of information opposite each ad, featuring details about their company, a headshot and a half-page statement from the CEO or head of sales.
- We will also post each company profile printed in the GUIDE in WORLD SCREEN WEEKLY, our online newsletter reaching 25,000 media executives every Thursday.
- The GUIDE provides readers with information on distribution companies and programs available throughout the world.
- The GUIDE is an annual source of valuable information for program buyers worldwide.
- The GUIDE is a portable reference book—measuring 4 x 8 inches—providing recipients with easy access to its information.
- The GUIDE will have its own publication bin at MIPTV and will be extensively distributed at the top hotels in Cannes.
- The GUIDE is mailed to 4,000 programming decision-makers culled from our audited circulation list.
- The GUIDE contains a variety of information on programming trends, and exclusive interviews with the top executives in the media industry.
- The GUIDE is designed by the same award-winning team that publishes our 15 other publications, 15 newsletters and International Emmy, the International Academy's annual publication.
- The GUIDE is printed with the best paper and the best printing equipment available.
- The GUIDE will also be available as a digital publication, sent to 35,000 media executives a week before MIPTV and available on our website for one year.
You can trust us to provide you with a targeted, attractive, and
effective way to reach your target audience all year long.
|Full 4/C page
|Full 4/C spread or two pages
|3 full 4/C pages
|4 full 4/C pages
Space Reservations..........February 27
Ad Materials..................March 2
For more information, please contact Ricardo Guise at (212) 924-7620
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are currently subscribed to receive information
about advertising opportunities in World Screen and its portfolio of online and print assets.
To unsubscribe from receiving any further updates about World Screen marketing offers, click here.