Here are 10 advantages to being included in this guide:
The TV LATINA GUIDE offers advertisers a full page of information next to their advertisement. This page includes the company’s address, names and titles of executives, email addresses, website address and a list of top programs. This page also includes a message from an executive at the company, together with his/her color image. Companies that advertise spreads or multiple pages will get a corresponding amount of editorial pages.
- The TV LATINA GUIDE is a portable guide—measuring 4 x 8 inches—providing recipients with easy access to its information.
- The TV LATINA GUIDE is extensively distributed at NATPE, Andina Link, L.A. Screenings, ConvergenciaShow.MX, Jornadas and MIP Cancun. While other companies’ directories are rarely seen at the markets, with limited distribution mostly targeted to advertisers, ours is everywhere!
- The TV LATINA GUIDE is mailed to TV LATINA’s circulation list, consisting of 3,000 executives, reaching distribution companies, programming decision-makers at television and OTT services, ad agencies and pay-TV platforms in Latin America, the U.S. Hispanic market and Iberia.
- The TV LATINA GUIDE is written in Spanish and edited by the same company that brings you WORLD SCREEN and TV LATINA. The company behind our titles is the most respected publisher in the international television industry. You can be assured the information in it will be accurate and relevant.
- The TV LATINA GUIDE contains a variety of information on programming trends, audience data, ratings and exclusive interviews with the top executives in the business.
- The TV LATINA GUIDE is designed and printed by the same award-winning team that publishes our 17 other publications, 15 newsletters and the International Emmy Magazine. We provide an uncluttered, elegant and beautiful environment that helps readers as they search for information. The guide is printed with the best paper and the best printing equipment available, ensuring that your message has the highest quality resolution.
- All the companies included in the TV LATINA GUIDE will have their own Screening Room in TVLatinaScreenings.tv, our innovative video portal.
- We will also post each company profile printed in the TV LATINA GUIDE in
TV CANALES SEMANAL, TV SERIES SEMANAL or TV LATINA SEMANAL, our weekly online newsletters reaching 8,000 media executives in Latin America, the U.S. Hispanic market and Iberia.
The TV LATINA GUIDE will also be available as a digital publication, sent to 35,000 media executives a week before NATPE, and available on our website throughout the year.
You can trust us to provide you with a targeted, attractive and extremely effective way to reach your target audience all year long.
Space . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . December 9
Materials . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . December 12
(INCLUDES ADVERTISEMENT & EDITORIAL PAGE):
|Spread on Cover 2 and Page 3
|Two full pages
|Three full pages
For more information, please contact
Ricardo Guise on email@example.com or (212) 924-7620