In our 34th year of publishing excellence, World Screen, with our October (MIPCOM) 2019 editions, will demonstrate, yet again, why we are the most trusted and respected provider of news, interviews and analysis in the international media business. We have the best editorial team, the most comprehensive articles, the most important interviews, the most attractive layout, the finest printing (we won the Gold Ink Award for "Best Printed Trade Magazine in the World"), the best-quality paper stock, the earliest and most extensive convention distribution, and a controlled circulation.
Don't take our word for it—if you compare our recent MIPCOM editions with those of our competitors, you will see an abundance of evidence pointing to our position as the number one publisher in the business.
Here are some of the articles we are publishing at MIPCOM 2019:
• Arms Race
Our main feature will look at how producers, distributors, networks and platforms are stepping up their efforts in the battle to access the best on- and off-screen talent.
TV KIDS (Bonus Distribution at MIPJunior)
• Savvy Schedulers
Buyers and commissioners discuss their wish lists.
• Future of Funding
Insights on how kids’ shows are financed today.
• Boys & Girls
Tips on developing gender-neutral content.
• Asia Toons In
Asian animation houses are eager to export their IPs worldwide and co-develop content.
• BLE Report
Trends in the L&M business, in time for Brand Licensing Europe.
• Feeling Bookish
The importance of known IP is driving intense competition for book rights.
• Crime Time
Spotlighting innovation in the crime drama genre.
• New Voices
The race to discover and foster new voices is on.
TV LATINA (Bonus Distribution at Chile Media Show)
• Global Ambition
Content from Latin America is reaching new markets.
• What Would You Do?
Checking in on what’s new in the high-risk game of social-experiment formats.
• It Takes Two
In the quest for the next big thing, leading format distributors are partnering up with broadcasters and producers to co-develop titles that will have global appeal.
• Feats of Endurance
Spotlighting the wave of high-stakes, physical endurance competitions in the formats market.
• Game Change
As the doc SVOD space heats up, factual distributors are having to shift their sales strategies.
• Seeing the World
Spotlighting what’s new in travel docs.
• Fighting Back
Europe’s leading broadcasters are taking on the FAANGs by
upgrading their own OTT initiatives and collaborating on content investments.
TV ASIA (Bonus Distribution at Asia Video Summit)
• Digital Shift
Content owners, channels and platforms weigh in on the state of Asia’s OTT landscape.
• Idea Factory
Asia is increasingly seen as a hotbed of new format ideas.
Also available at MIPCOM 2019:
|TV DRAMA GUIDE & TV KIDS GUIDE
Advertisers in the guides receive a full page of information about their company (including logo and executive headshot) opposite their ads. The guides will be extensively distributed at MIPCOM, mailed to our database of program buyers and sent out as digital editions to 30,000-plus readers before the market. In addition, distributor
profiles from the guides will run in our e-mail newsletters TV Drama Weekly or TV Kids Weekly. TV Kids Guide will also be distributed at MIPJunior.
Here are the ten free benefits you will receive from advertising with us at MIPCOM.
1) We will place your advertisement on a right-hand page up front in WORLD SCREEN or, if you prefer, inside any of our targeted magazines—TV EUROPE, TV KIDS, TV DRAMA, TV REAL, TV FORMATS, TV ASIA, TV LATINA and TV LISTINGS. These targeted magazines appear both inside WORLD SCREEN and as stand-alone publications with their own publication bins and
hotel distribution at the markets, and their own circulation to programming executives worldwide. When you advertise in our targeted magazines, it's like being in TWO magazines for the price of one!
2) A company profile up front in the magazine featuring program highlights, an image of a show, a quote from an executive at the company and a headshot.
3) The profile will also be published in one of our daily newsletters during the week prior to the market.
4) You will receive invaluable social media exposure by having your profile tweeted to @worldscreen's followers.
5) As an advertiser, you will also get our listings services (including a color image of a program) in WORLD SCREEN, TV LISTINGS (a separate magazine) and the digital edition of TV LISTINGS.
6) Your listings and stand number will also be included in the WORLD SCREEN APP, available for iOS and Android devices.
7) We will also place video clips of your programs in your own Screening Room for MIPCOM on WorldScreenings.com, our video portal powered by Brightcove, for two months.
8) We will also run your profile and advertisement in the digital edition—reaching 35,000 media executives a week before the markets—at no charge.
Please visit WorldScreen.com to see the MIPCOM 2018 digital editions.
9) We will place your electronic box advertisement on the home page of any one of our 11 targeted websites, TVEurope.ws, TVKids.ws, TVFormats.ws, TVReal.ws, TVAsia.ws, TVLatina.ws, TVDrama.ws, TVMEA.ws, TVUSA.ws, TVCanada.ws and TVNovelas.ws, for two months.
10) Your company's product news will receive priority treatment in our four online daily newsletters, ten online weekly newsletters and 22 websites.
Want information on our pre-MIPCOM edition? Click here.
DEADLINES FOR THE OCTOBER EDITIONS:
TV Kids Guide, TV Drama Guide
Space reservations ............................ September 6
Advertising materials ......................... September 12
World Screen, TV Europe, TV Kids,
TV Drama, TV Real, TV Formats,
Space reservations ............................ September 17
Advertising materials ......................... September 19
*The editorial deadline to be included in TV Listings
and the World Screen App is September 6.
For more information, please contact Ricardo Guise on
email@example.com or (212) 924-7620