The World Screen app is now updated for the L.A. Screenings, delivering program listings, news and a range of resources to help you make the most out of your time in Los Angeles.
Features of the World Screen app include:
- TV Listings: The ultimate resource for programming buyers, providing a detailed listing of new content
available from numerous companies.
- News: Access our daily news stories, with headlines organized by genre and region.
- Suites Directory: This feature provides suite numbers for numerous exhibitors at the L.A. Screenings.
- Dining: Details on restaurants—with TripAdvisor reviews—in Los Angeles.
- Twitter: Access our Twitter feeds for the latest stories from World Screen Newsflash, TV Kids Daily and TV Drama Daily.
- Photo Blog: World Screen's reporters will be on site delivering a steady stream of images from cocktail parties, press conferences and more, to our Instagram feed.
- Videos: Access our YouTube channel for interviews with top-level stars and producers.
- Digital Editions: Check out all of our L.A. Screenings editions for exclusive interviews, trend pieces and more.
iPhone and iPad users can download the app from the iTunes App Store. Android users can get the app from the Google Play Store.
Have the app already? Just open it up on your device and it will update automatically with all of our new content for the L.A. Screenings.
The exclusive sponsor of the World Screen app is Fremantle.
This email was sent to you as part of your World Screen Newsflash subscription. To ensure that it is not labeled as spam, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book. If you would like to unsubscribe from
World Screen Newsflash, please go