In our 34th year of publishing excellence, WORLD SCREEN, with our April (MIPTV) 2019 editions, will demonstrate, yet again, why we are the most trusted and respected provider of news, interviews and analysis in the international media business. We have the best editorial team, the most comprehensive articles, the most important interviews, the most attractive layout, the finest printing (we won the Gold Ink Award for "Best Printed Trade Magazine in the World"), the best-quality paper stock, the earliest and most extensive convention distribution, and a controlled circulation. Don't take our word for it—if you compare our recent MIPTV editions to those of our competitors, you will see an abundance of evidence pointing to our position as the number one publisher in the business.
Here are some of the articles we are publishing at MIPTV 2019:
• Distribution Shifts: A deep dive into how content owners are maximizing rights in an ever more complicated landscape.
• Wish Lists: A look at the content needs of some of Europe's top buyers.
• European Might: From France to Spain, the U.K. to Scandinavia, European drama is reaching new heights.
• Alternate Realities: A crop of new sci-fi and fantasy series are looking to reinvigorate the genre.
TV FORMATS (Bonus Distribution: MIPFormats)
• State of Affairs: A top-line look at the biggest trends affecting the global format business.
• Dance Off: Exploring what it takes to stand out in the crowded landscape of dance formats.
TV KIDS (Bonus Distribution: International Emmy Kids Awards)
• OTT Opportunities: Distributors weigh in on the challenges of doing business with digital platforms.
• Little Learners: Checking in on trends in preschool.
TV REAL (Bonus Distribution: MIPDoc)
• Scientific Approach: Science docs are in high demand.
• Calling the Doctor: Spotlighting new innovations in medical series.
TV ASIA (Bonus Distribution: APOS)
• Asian Gains: Leading channels, operators, OTT platforms and distributors weigh in on what's in store for Asia's rapidly shifting media ecosystem.
• LatAm's Finest: Our semi-annual survey of program distributors in the region, exploring the trends in new content out of Latin America.
Also available at MIPTV 2019:
|TV FORMATS GUIDE & WORLD SCREEN GUIDE:
Advertisers in the guides receive a full page of information about their company (including logo and executive headshot) opposite their ads. The guides will be extensively distributed at MIPTV, mailed to our database of program buyers and sent out as digital editions to 30,000-plus readers before the market. In addition, distributor
profiles from the guides will run in our e-mail newsletters World Screen Weekly, TV Formats Weekly, TV Real Weekly, TV Kids Weekly or TV Drama Weekly.
Here are the ten value-added free benefits you will derive from advertising with us at MIPTV:
1) We will place your advertisement on a right-hand page up front in WORLD SCREEN or, if you prefer, inside any of our targeted magazines—TV EUROPE, TV KIDS, TV DRAMA, TV REAL,
TV FORMATS, TV ASIA,TV LATINA and TV LISTINGS. These targeted magazines appear both inside WORLD SCREEN and as stand-alone publications with their own publication bins and
hotel distribution at the markets, and their own circulation to programming executives worldwide. When you advertise in our targeted magazines, it's like being in TWO magazines for the price of one!
2) A company profile up front in the magazine featuring program highlights, an image of a show, a quote from an executive at the company and a headshot.
3) The profile will also be published in one of our daily newsletters during the weeks prior to the markets.
4) You will receive invaluable social media exposure by having your profile tweeted to @worldscreen's followers.
5) As an advertiser, you will also get our listings services (including a color image of a program) in WORLD SCREEN, TV LISTINGS (a separate magazine) and the digital edition of TV LISTINGS.
6) Your program listings and stand number will also appear in the WORLD SCREEN APP, available for iOS and Android devices.
7) We will also place video clips of your programs in your own Screening Room for MIPTV on WorldScreenings.com, our video portal powered by Brightcove.
8) We will also run your profile and advertisement in the digital edition—reaching 35,000 media executives a week before the markets—at no charge.
Please visit WorldScreen.com to see the MIPTV 2018 digital editions.
9) We will place your electronic button advertisement on the home page of any one of our 11 targeted websites, TVEurope.ws, TVKids.ws, TVFormats.ws, TVReal.ws, TVAsia.ws, TVLatina.ws, TVDrama.ws, TVMEA.ws, TVUSA.ws, TVCanada.ws and TVNovelas.ws, for two months.
10) Your company's product news will receive priority treatment in our four online daily newsletters, ten online weekly newsletters and 22 websites.
Want information on our March/Pre-MIPTV issue? Click here.
DEADLINES FOR THE APRIL (MIPTV, MIPDOC & MIPFORMATS) EDITIONS
World Screen Guide, TV Formats Guide
Space reservations ............................ March 7
Advertising materials ......................... March 11
World Screen, TV Europe, TV Kids, TV Real, TV Formats, TV Drama, TV Asia,
Space reservations ............................ March 12
Advertising materials ......................... March 14
For more information, please contact Ricardo Guise on
firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 924-7620.