In its 23rd year of publishing excellence, TV LATINA, with its NATPE edition, will illustrate, yet again, why we are the most-trusted, reliable and respected provider of Spanish-language news, interviews and analysis on the media business in Latin America.
The January edition of TV LATINA will be available both inside WORLD SCREEN and as a separate publication, with its own magazine bin and distribution at the Fontainebleau. When you advertise in TV LATINA, it's like being in two magazines for the price of one. This edition also includes our magazines TV NIÑOS (for kids' programming) and TV SERIES (for the television drama business).
Here are some of the articles we are publishing at NATPE 2019:
• DIGITAL SHIFT: A look at how OTT is changing the content production and distribution business in Latin America.
• BY THE BOOK: There are a number of series based on books available across the Spanish-language scripted sector.
• TWEEN DREAMS: Live-action drama for tweens is in high demand.
Here are the TEN value-added benefits you will derive from advertising with us at NATPE 2019:
- Your advertisement in TV LATINA, TV SERIES or TV NIÑOS also appears inside WORLD SCREEN, reaching its circulation of programming executives worldwide. When you advertise in TV LATINA, it's like being in TWO magazines for the price of one!
- We will also run your advertisement in the digital edition—reaching 35,000 media executives a week before the market—at no charge. You can see the NATPE 2018 digital editions here.
- Your company will also get a profile up front in the magazine. The profile includes a color image of a program, the headshot of your executive, and his/her highlighted quote.
- The company profile will also be published in DIARIO TV LATINA before the market.
- You will receive invaluable social media exposure by having your
profile tweeted to @tvlatina's followers.
- You will also get your complete program listings in a digital edition of TV LISTINGS, which will be available to our online database of 35,000 readers a week before the markets. You can see the 2018 NATPE edition here.
- You can feature up to ten video clips in your own Screening Rooms for NATPE during the months of January and February on our video portals WorldScreenings.com and TVLatinaScreenings.tv.
- We will also run your complete program listings in the WORLD SCREEN APP (English language) and the TV LATINA APP (Spanish language). Both apps are available for iOS and Android devices.
- We will place your electronic button ad in any of our targeted websites—TVLatina.tv, TVCanales.tv, TVSeries.tv, TVNinos.tv, TVFormatos.tv, TVFactual.tv, TVDatos.tv, TVProduccion.tv, TVHispana.tv and TeveBrasil.com—for two months.
- Your company's product news will receive priority treatment in our English-language and Spanish-language online newsletters (four dailies and ten weeklies) and websites.
The deadlines for the NATPE editions are:
Space: January 7. Materials: January 8.
For more information about all our online advertising opportunities, please click here. For the 2019 World Screen media kit, click here.
For more information about advertising opportunities in our Spanish-language services,
please click here.
Please keep in mind we have the best articles, the best interviews, the best design, the best paper, the best printing, the best distribution and the best circulation. We hope the above proposal will give you the incentive to join the most important, respected and influential publishing group in international media.
For more information, please contact Ricardo Guise at email@example.com or call (212) 924-7620.