TV LATINA is pleased to announce the 2019 edition of the only annual guide exclusively devoted to the cable and satellite channel business in the region.
Here are 12 advantages to being included in this guide:
1) The TV LATINA CHANNELS GUIDE is the only guide exclusively devoted to the cable and satellite channel business in Latin America, the U.S. Hispanic market and Iberia.
2) The TV LATINA CHANNELS GUIDE is an annual source of valuable information for local and pan-regional media buyers, brand managers and cable operators, giving your company continued exposure throughout the year.
3) The TV LATINA CHANNELS GUIDE offers advertisers a full page of information next to their advertisement. This page includes the company's logo, address, names and titles of executives, email addresses and website address. This page also includes a message from the channel's regional manager, together with his/her color image. Companies that advertise spreads or multiple pages will get a corresponding amount of editorial pages.
4) The TV LATINA CHANNELS GUIDE is a portable guide—measuring 4 x 8 inches—providing recipients with easy access to its information.
5) The TV LATINA CHANNELS GUIDE is extensively distributed at NATPE, Andina Link, L.A. Screenings, Tepal, ConvergenciaShow.MX, Jornadas, Andina Link Centroamérica and Chile Media Show. While other directories are rarely seen at the markets, with limited distribution mostly targeted to advertisers, ours is everywhere!
6) The TV LATINA CHANNELS GUIDE is mailed to TV LATINA's circulation list, consisting of 3,000 decision-makers at advertising agencies and cable and satellite operators in Latin America, the U.S. Hispanic market and Iberia.
7) The TV LATINA CHANNELS GUIDE is written in Spanish and edited by the same company that brings you WORLD SCREEN, TV LATINA and the TV LATINA DISTRIBUTORS GUIDE. The company behind our titles is the most respected publisher in the international television industry. You can be assured the information in it will be accurate and relevant.
8) The TV LATINA CHANNELS GUIDE contains a variety of information and research on penetration, viewers' buying habits, demographics, ratings and trends, in addition to exclusive interviews with the top executives in the business.
9) The TV LATINA CHANNELS GUIDE is designed and printed by the same award-winning team that publishes our 17 other publications, 16 newsletters and the International Emmy Magazine. We provide an uncluttered, elegant and beautiful environment that helps readers as they search for information.The guide is printed with the best paper and the best printing equipment available, ensuring that your message has the highest quality resolution.
10) All the channels featured in the TV LATINA CHANNELS GUIDE will have their own Screening Room on TVLatinaScreenings.tv, our innovative video portal.
11) We will also post each channel profile printed in the TV LATINA CHANNELS GUIDE in TV CANALES SEMANAL, our weekly online newsletter reaching 8,000 media executives in Latin America, the U.S. Hispanic market and Iberia.
12) The TV LATINA CHANNELS GUIDE will also be available as a digital publication, and it will be sent to 35,000 media executives at the beginning of the year, and available on our website throughout the year. To see the 2018 digital edition, click here.
You can trust us to provide you with a targeted, attractive and extremely effective way to reach your target audience all year long.
Space . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . December 10
Materials . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . December 13
(INCLUDES ADVERTISEMENT & EDITORIAL PAGE):
|Spread on Cover 2 and Page 3
|Two full pages
|Three full pages
For more information, please contact
Ricardo Guise (firstname.lastname@example.org) at (212) 924-7620.