Allow us to take a few moments to bring your attention to our upcoming January publications:
- WORLD SCREEN: The NATPE edition includes a report on the rising profile of non-English-language drama.
- TV LATINA: This edition features a look at how OTT is changing the content production and distribution business in Latin America.
- TV KIDS: Offers an in-depth survey of the state of the kids' content distribution sector. Besides its extensive distribution at NATPE, this edition will arrive at buyers' desks a few weeks before Kidscreen Summit.
- TV NIÑOS: Provides a comprehensive article on tween live-action drama.
- TV SERIES: This targeted publication will look at book-based series.
- TV LATINA DISTRIBUTORS GUIDE: The 2019 edition of the only annual guide on distribution companies doing business in the region, written in Spanish. Advertisers in the Distributors Guide also get a full page of information about their company opposite their advertisement.
- TV LATINA CHANNELS GUIDE: The 2019 edition of the only guide exclusively devoted to the cable and satellite business in the region, written in Spanish. Advertisers in the Channels Guide also get a full page of information about their service opposite their advertisement.
Here are the value-added benefits you will derive from advertising with us at NATPE 2019:
- We can place your advertisement up front in WORLD SCREEN or, if you prefer, inside any of our targeted magazines. Please remember that TV LATINA, TV NIÑOS, TV SERIES and TV KIDS appear inside WORLD SCREEN and as targeted magazines with their own mailing and distribution at the market.
- Also keep in mind that, besides our targeted distribution in Latin America, your ad in WORLD SCREEN will also be sent to our extensive circulation of program buyers worldwide, giving you added exposure in over 120 countries at no additional cost.
- Your company will also get a profile up front in the magazine. The profile includes a color image of a program, the headshot of your executive, and his/her highlighted quote.
- The company profile will also be published in WORLD SCREEN NEWSFLASH, DIARIO TV LATINA, TV KIDS DAILY or TV DRAMA DAILY before the market.
- You will receive invaluable social media exposure by having your
profile tweeted to @worldscreen, @tvkidsdaily or @tvlatina's followers.
- We will also run your advertisement in the digital edition—reaching 35,000 media executives a week before the markets—at no charge. You can see the NATPE 2018 digital editions here.
- You will also get your complete program listings in a digital edition of TV LISTINGS, which will be available to our online database of 35,000 readers a week before the market. You can see the 2018 NATPE edition here.
- You can feature up to ten video clips in your own Screening Rooms for NATPE during the months of January and February on our video portals WorldScreenings.com and TVLatinaScreenings.tv.
- We will also run your complete program listings in the WORLD SCREEN APP (English language) and the TV LATINA APP (Spanish language). Both apps are available for iOS and Android devices.
- We will place your electronic button ad in any of our targeted websites—TVLatina.ws, TVKids.ws, TVNovelas.ws, TVFormats.ws, TVDrama.ws, TVUSA.ws, TVEurope.ws, TVReal.ws, TVAsia.ws, TVMEA.ws and TVCanada.ws—for two months.
- Your company's product news will receive priority treatment in our English-language and Spanish-language online newsletters (four dailies and ten weeklies) and websites.
The deadlines for the Channels Guide are:
Space: December 10. Materials: December 13.
The deadlines for the Distributors Guide are:
Space: December 11. Materials: December 14.
The deadlines for the NATPE editions are:
Space: January 7. Materials: January 8.
For more information about all our online advertising opportunities, please click here. For the 2019 World Screen media kit, click here.
For more information about advertising opportunities in our Spanish-language services,
please click here.
Please keep in mind we have the best articles, the best interviews, the best design, the best paper, the best printing, the best distribution and the best circulation. We hope the above proposal will give you the incentive to join the most important, respected and influential publishing group in international media.
For more information, please contact Ricardo Guise
at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212) 924-7620.