TV LATINA is pleased to announce the 2019 edition of the only annual guide exclusively devoted to the programming distribution business in the region.
Here are 12 advantages to being included in this guide:
1) The TV LATINA DISTRIBUTORS GUIDE is the only guide exclusively devoted to the business of programming distribution in Latin America, the U.S. Hispanic market and Iberia. It is the most targeted source for buyers and sellers of programming in the region.
2) The TV LATINA DISTRIBUTORS GUIDE is an annual source of valuable information to program buyers in the region, giving your company continued exposure throughout the year.
3) The TV LATINA DISTRIBUTORS GUIDE offers advertisers a full page of information next to their advertisement. This page includes the company’s logo, address, names and titles of executives, email addresses, website address and a list of top programs. This page also includes a message from the distributor’s regional manager, together with his/her color image. Companies that advertise spreads or multiple pages will get a corresponding amount of editorial pages.
4) The TV LATINA DISTRIBUTORS GUIDE is a portable guide—measuring 4 x 8 inches—providing recipients with easy access to its information.
5) The TV LATINA DISTRIBUTORS GUIDE is extensively distributed at the two most important events for Latin American programming executives—NATPE and the L.A. Screenings. While other companies’ directories are rarely seen at the markets, with limited distribution mostly targeted to advertisers, ours is everywhere!
6) The TV LATINA DISTRIBUTORS GUIDE is mailed to TV LATINA's circulation list, consisting of 3,000 programming decision-makers at terrestrial, cable and satellite services in Latin America, the U.S. Hispanic market and Iberia.
7) The TV LATINA DISTRIBUTORS GUIDE is written in Spanish and edited by the same company that brings you WORLD SCREEN, TV LATINA and the TV LATINA CHANNELS GUIDE. The company behind our titles is the most respected publisher in the international television industry. You can be assured the information in it will be accurate and relevant.
8) The TV LATINA DISTRIBUTORS GUIDE contains a variety of information and research on programming trends, and exclusive interviews with the top executives in the business.
9) The TV LATINA DISTRIBUTORS GUIDE is designed and printed by the same award-winning team that publishes our 17 other publications, 16 newsletters and the International Emmy Magazine. We provide an uncluttered, elegant and beautiful environment that helps readers as they search for information. The guide is printed with the best paper and the best printing equipment available, ensuring that your message has the highest quality resolution.
10) All the companies included in the TV LATINA DISTRIBUTORS GUIDE will have their own Screening Room in TVLatinaScreenings.tv, our innovative video portal.
11) We will also post each company profile printed in the TV LATINA DISTRIBUTORS GUIDE in TV LATINA SEMANAL, our weekly online newsletter reaching 8,000 media executives in Latin America, the U.S. Hispanic market and Iberia.
12) The TV LATINA DISTRIBUTORS GUIDE will also be available as a digital publication, sent to 35,000 media executives a week before NATPE, and available on our website throughout the year. To see the 2018 digital edition, please click here.
You can trust us to provide you with a targeted, attractive and extremely effective way to reach your target audience all year long.
Space . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . December 11
Materials . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . December 14
(INCLUDES ADVERTISEMENT & EDITORIAL PAGE):
|Spread on Cover 2 and Page 3
|Two full pages
|Three full pages
For more information, please contact
Ricardo Guise on firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 924-7620