In our 33rd year of publishing excellence, World Screen, with our October (MIPCOM) 2018 editions, will demonstrate, yet again, why we are the most trusted and respected provider of news, interviews and analysis in the international media business. We have the best editorial team, the most comprehensive articles, the most important interviews, the most attractive layout, the finest printing (we won the Gold Ink Award for "Best Printed Trade Magazine in the World"), the best-quality paper stock, the earliest and most extensive convention distribution, and a controlled circulation.
Don't take our word for it—if you compare our recent MIPCOM editions with those of our competitors, you will see an abundance of evidence pointing to our position as the number one publisher in the business.
Here are some of the articles we are publishing at MIPCOM 2018:
• Running the Show
Our main feature will spotlight some of drama's leading showrunners and writers and explore how studios, agents, networks and platforms are managing talent today.
• Call the Doctor!
Medical dramas continue to be a staple in the scripted sector.
• Legal Eagles
New series are putting an innovative twist on the courtroom drama.
• Get in the Game
Amid a sea of new game-show formats on the market, what does a title need to stand out?
• Brand Evolution
The mega formats continue to deliver, but how are rights owners keeping them fresh?
• Child's Play
Formats featuring children are popular in family-oriented prime-time slots.
• Wild Times
A look at the latest trends in wildlife programming.
• The Real Story
Viewers continue to seek out compelling biography series.
TV KIDS (Bonus Distribution at MIPJunior)
• Wish Lists
A look at what leading buyers and commissioners are searching for to continue serving the needs of their viewers.
• Tween Drama
A new renaissance in live-action drama for kids is emerging.
• Game ON
Game development has become a key part of the IP-creation process.
• Rhythm Nation
Spotlighting the music-based shows that are resonating with kids worldwide.
• BLE Report
Trends in the L&M business, in time for Brand Licensing Europe.
• Streaming Wars
OTT platforms are ramping up content investments and stepping up their ground game.
TV ASIA (Bonus Distribution at Asia Video Summit)
• Team Spirit
Co-productions in the region are picking up pace.
• Local Stories
From Arabic-language serials to Nollywood movies, distributors across MEA are looking to export their titles worldwide.
TV LATINA (Bonus Distribution at Chile Media Show)
• Global Ambition
Content from Latin America is reaching new markets.
Also available at MIPCOM 2018:
|TV DRAMA GUIDE & TV KIDS GUIDE
Advertisers in the guides receive a full page of information about their company (including logo and executive headshot) opposite their ads. The guides will be extensively distributed at MIPCOM, mailed to our database of program buyers and sent out as digital editions to 30,000-plus readers before the market. In addition, distributor
profiles from the guides will run in our e-mail newsletters TV Drama Weekly or TV Kids Weekly. TV Kids Guide will also be distributed at MIPJunior.
Here are the ten free benefits you will receive from advertising with us at MIPCOM.
1) We will place your advertisement on a right-hand page up front in WORLD SCREEN or, if you prefer, inside any of our targeted magazines—TV EUROPE, TV KIDS, TV DRAMA, TV REAL, TV FORMATS, TV ASIA, TV MEA,
TV LATINA and TV LISTINGS. These targeted magazines appear both inside WORLD SCREEN and as stand-alone publications with their own publication bins and
hotel distribution at the markets, and their own circulation to programming executives worldwide. When you advertise in our targeted magazines, it's like being in TWO magazines for the price of one!
2) A company profile up front in the magazine featuring program highlights, an image of a show, a quote from an executive at the company and a headshot.
3) The profile will also be published in one of our daily newsletters during the week prior to the market.
4) You will receive invaluable social media exposure by having your profile tweeted to @worldscreen's followers.
5) As an advertiser, you will also get our listings services (including a color image of a program) in WORLD SCREEN, TV LISTINGS (a separate magazine) and the digital edition of TV LISTINGS.
6) Your listings and stand number will also be included in the WORLD SCREEN APP, available for iOS and Android devices.
7) We will also place video clips of your programs in your own Screening Room for MIPCOM on WorldScreenings.com, our video portal powered by Brightcove, for two months.
8) We will also run your profile and advertisement in the digital edition—reaching 35,000 media executives a week before the markets—at no charge.
Please visit WorldScreen.com to see the MIPCOM 2017 digital editions.
9) We will place your electronic box advertisement on the home page of any one of our 11 targeted websites, TVEurope.ws, TVKids.ws, TVFormats.ws, TVReal.ws, TVAsia.ws, TVLatina.ws, TVDrama.ws, TVMEA.ws, TVUSA.ws, TVCanada.ws and TVNovelas.ws, for two months.
10) Your company's product news will receive priority treatment in our four online daily newsletters, ten online weekly newsletters and 22 websites.
Want information on our pre-MIPCOM edition? Click here.
DEADLINES FOR THE OCTOBER EDITIONS:
TV Kids Guide, TV Drama Guide, TV Kids BLE Report
Space reservations ............................ September 7
Advertising materials ......................... September 13
World Screen, TV Europe, TV Kids,
TV Drama, TV Real, TV Formats,
TV MEA, TV Listings*
Space reservations ............................ September 18
Advertising materials ......................... September 20
*The editorial deadline to be included in TV Listings
and the World Screen App is September 7.
For more information, please contact Ricardo Guise on
email@example.com or (212) 924-7620