The TV DRAMA GUIDE is the only portable annual reference book for the international drama business.
The Guide will have its own publication bin at MIPCOM and will be available at all the top hotels in Cannes during the market.
The Guide will be mailed to approximately 4,000 programming decision-makers culled from our audited circulation list.
The Guide will provide readers with:
• Information on distribution companies and drama series, miniseries and specials from across the globe.
• Interviews with the biggest names in the drama business, from on-screen talent to showrunners to the heads of networks and production and distribution companies.
Advertisers will receive a full page of information about their company opposite the advertisement.
This page includes:
• Complete information about your firm, including address, phone, email, website and principal executives.
• The logo of your company.
• Listings of your top drama properties.
• A half-page statement from your company’s CEO or head of sales, together with his/her color image.
• Your advertisement and editorial page will also appear in the digital edition of the Guide, which will be sent to 35,000 media executives two weeks before MIPCOM and will be available on our website for one year.
• Your company’s profile will also be placed in TV Drama Weekly, our online newsletter reaching 25,000 media executives every Tuesday.
Space reservations .............................. September 7
Advertising materials ............................ September 13
For more information, please contact Ricardo Guise
on firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 924-7620